The Palazzo Filangeri-Cuto was built between 1712 and 1716 at the behest of Louis Hake, Prince of Aragon, under the direction of Joseph Mariani.
The Palazzo was built in two phases. The first was a compact building. The second concerned the lengthening of the wings. The core of the building is lower than the side wings and is marked in elevation from the balcony above it. The side wings are joined together by a low wall, thus making a courtyard, in which are included two allegorical statues comprising the main entrance.